Ériu Volume IX (9), 1921-1923 (Print Copy)
Journal DetailsPublished date
05 October 2015
Frequency: 1 Annually
Edited by: Osborn Bergin
Ériu is devoted to Irish philology and literature, and from its foundation in 1904 the peer-reviewed journal has had a reputation internationally among Celtic scholars. In the century since its inception, Ériu has served as an outlet for the work of the early standard bearers of Irish language studies and Celtic studies and of each new generation of researchers in turn.
Earlier issues, along with the most recent issue, are available in print form exclusively here on our website or by subscription to JSTOR, and can be viewed there. Online copies are also available by subscription to JSTOR.
Included in the purchase of this print copy is the option for a free online copy of this issue on JSTOR.
All links below will take you directly to the article on JSTOR.
- Tomás Costelloe and O'Rourke's Wife (pp. 1-11)
E. J. Gwynn and Turlough O'Reilly
- Notes on Some Passages in the Brehon Laws (pp. 31-42)
- Advice to a Prince (pp. 43-54)
- Uí Maccu Uais (pp. 55-60)
- Popular Science in Mediaeval Ireland (pp. 61-67)
Robin Flower and Torna Ó Maoilchonaire
- Modern Irish IPV. PL. 2 in -GĪ (pp. 68-70)
- A Reflex of the Prehistoric Change of ai: a (p. 70)
- The Authorship of the Culmen (pp. 71-76)
Tomás Ó Máille
- The Vocative in Modern Irish (pp. 85-91)
T. F. O'Rahilly
- Nominative and Vocative (pp. 92-94)
- Addenda to 'Miscellanea' (pp. 95-97)
T. F. O'Rahilly
- On Tochmarc Emere (pp. 98-108)
- Notes on Some Passages in the Brehon Laws III (pp. 109-117)
- The Common Authorship of Some Book of Leinster Texts (pp. 118-146)
Áine De Paor
- Mulierum Consortia: Étude Sur Le Syneisaktisme Chez Les Ascètes Celtiques (pp. 147-156)
- A Note on O'Davoren's Glossary (pp. 157-158)
E. J. Gwynn
- The Magic White in Táin Bó Cúailnge (p. 159)
- A Poem by Domhnall Mac Dáire (pp. 160-174)
Osborn Bergin, Domhall Mac Dáire and Domhall Mac Dáire Mhic Bhruaideadha
- A Dialogue between Donnchad Son of Brian and Mac Coisse (pp. 175-180)
- Is Ónd Athir Dó (p. 180)
- Kuno Meyer (pp. 181-186)
R. I. B.
- Report of Sessions 1915-1923 (pp. 187-190)