Ériu Volume XII (12), 1934-1938 (Print Copy)
Journal DetailsPublished date
08 October 2015
Frequency: 1 Annually
Edited by: Osborn Bergin and Eleanor Knott
Ériu is devoted to Irish philology and literature, and from its foundation in 1904 the peer-reviewed journal has had a reputation internationally among Celtic scholars. In the century since its inception, Ériu has served as an outlet for the work of the early standard bearers of Irish language studies and Celtic studies and of each new generation of researchers in turn.
Earlier issues, along with the most recent issue, are available in print form exclusively here on our website or by subscription to JSTOR, and can be viewed there. Online copies are also available by subscription to JSTOR.
Included in the purchase of this print copy is the option for a free online copy of this issue on JSTOR.
All links below will take you directly to the article on JSTOR.
- Bretha Crólige (pp. 1-77)
D. A. Binchy
- Sick-Maintenance in Irish Law (pp. 78-134)
D. A. Binchy
The 2 sg. Absolute of Berid (p. 135)
- O.Ir. foc(c)ul(1) (pp. 135-136)
- cro- in compounds (p. 136)
Tochmarc Étaíne (pp. 137-196)
Osborn Bergin and R. I. Best
- On the Syntax of the Verb in Old Irish (pp. 197-214)
- Varia. I (pp. 215-235)
- Varia. II (pp. 236-244)
M. A. O'Brien
- Notes on the Irish Penitential (pp. 245-249)
E. J. Gwynn
- Contra Incantationes (pp. 250-253)
- Some Fermoy Place-Names (pp. 254-256)
T. F. O'Rahilly