Towards a Resilient Higher Education System24 September 2020
If you missed Conversation 4 in the RIA Online Conversation Series: Perspectives and Pathways in a Time of Crisis examining how we ensure the protection of our higher education communities, students and staff, as we embark on a new academic year during the Covid-19 Pandemic you can watch it now.
This is an inclusive conversation on the safe return to campus from a resilient higher education sector and an opportunity to hear from the new Minister of Further and Higher Education, Innovation and Science, Simon Harris, TD.A shared initiative of the higher education community with support from THEA, IUA, HECA, USI, TUI, Forsa, working in conjunction with the RIA.
- Minister for Further and Higher Education, Research Innovation and Science, Simon Harris, TD
- Professor Pete Lunn, ESRI
- Professor Philip Nolan President Maynooth University & Chair of the NPHET Epidemiological Modelling Advisory Group.
- Lorna Fitzpatrick, President, USI (Webinar Chair)
- Dr Lynn Ramsey, Chair, National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning, Letterkenny Institute of Technology
With an introduction by Academy Vice President, Dan Carey, MRIA, NUI Galway
This event has been kindly sponsored by Deloitte to facilitate the use of sign language interpreters.
The other webinars in this series can be accessed here
Fan ar an eolas le nuachtlitir Acadamh Ríoga na hÉireannSign up now