Implementing The Defence White Paper: Issues And Implications
WhenMonday, January 11, 2016, 09:00
A roundtable discussion on the implementation of the Defence white paper.
The Royal Irish Academy’s Standing Committee on International Affairs in conjunction with the Department of Defence will host:
A Policy Roundtable on the Implementation of the White Paper on Defence
- Professor David J Galbreath, University of Bath
- Dr Andrew Cottey, University College Cork
- Professor John Doyle, Dublin City University
- Dr Ian Spellar, Maynooth University
- Professor Alice Hills, Durham University
- Commandant Jayne Lawlor, Cathal Brugha Barracks
If you are intending to come to this event please let us know by emailing email@example.com as there are limits to capacity. In your email please briefly outline your background and affiliation.
To read the Defence White paper please click here
Support the future of sciences & humanities in IrelandMake a donation