Information for Charlemont grantees
Information for successfully funded projects (2018-2019)
Those successful for this grant scheme will be notified of the outcome via written letter. Following this, the drawdown process for the grant will commence.
The following documents should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Confirmation of acceptance of the grant and all its conditions
- a copy of your online tax clearance verification number (if applicable)
In addition, the following documents should be returned to email@example.com:
SEPA form, outlining clearly whom the payment should be made out to.
*Important: This required documentation should be submitted by 31st March, at the latest.
- You may proceed with booking your own travel arrangements following the submission of the SEPA form to accounts (as noted above)
- Please email a ‘proof of travel’ receipt i.e. flight confirmation to: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, and we will then begin the process of drawing down the grant
- Due to Covid-19 and associated travel restrictions please be aware that the Royal Irish Academy has extended the deadline for all travel and associated financial draw downs from 27th November 2020 to 27th February 2021
- Completion of project and submission of report
Upon completion of your project you are required to:
- Submit a detailed report covering your visit. The required report template can be found here.
- Submit a detailed statement of income and expenditure
- Attach receipt for all expenditure.
*Important: You must submit ALL receipts as you will be required to return any unspent funds to the Academy. This award is subject to the travel and subsistence rates as set out by the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform. Please note that expenses listed as ineligible in the notes to applicants during the application process cannot be claimed.
You must also ensure that the ‘Guidelines for acknowledging funding’ are followed.