Irish Higher Education’s response to the crisis facing displaced students and researchers
WhenTuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:00 - 14:00
A webinar to outline the supports available to displaced students and researchers arriving in Ireland.
The Royal Irish Academy is hosting a webinar in conjunction with a range of partners in Ireland to outline the supports available to displaced students and researchers arriving in Ireland
The event will hear from the Royal Irish Academy, the National Student and Researcher (NSR) Helpdesk, and the Health Research Board, Science Foundation Ireland, and the Irish Research Council.
- National Student and Researcher Helpdesk & Scholars at Risk, Dr Gemma Irvine, Maynooth University
- Academic Mentoring in Crises Initiative, Dr Craig Skerritt, Royal Irish Academy
- Ucrisis – HRB’s Rapid Response Mechanism to support Ukrainian researchers in crisis 2022, Oonagh Ward and Dr Sónia Pereira, Health Research Board
- SFI Supplemental Grant for Displaced Researchers – Ukraine, Dr Eimear Finnigan, Science Foundation Ireland
- The Irish Research Council’s Ukrainian Researchers Scheme 2022, Brenda Blake, Irish Research Council
Please direct queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the future of sciences & humanities in IrelandMake a donation