Research for Public Policy Seminar Series- Recording of Session 129 January 2021
If you missed the first seminar in our Research for Public Policy Series 'Opportunities for Ireland' you can watch it now.
The Research for Public Policy seminar series is a joint initiative of the Royal Irish Academy (RIA) and the Irish Research Council (IRC). We aim to ignite important conversations about why evidence-based policy matters and how to harness the diverse expertise of Ireland’s researchers for the common good. Session 1 of the series took place on the 27 of January 2021 at 16:00 and can be watched now.
Research for Public Policy: Opportunities for Ireland
Speakers on the day were:
- Welcome: Mary Canning, President of RIA
- Simon Harris TD, Minister for Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science
- Professor Peter Clinch, Chair of SFI
- Jane Grimson, MRIA, former Chair of HRB
- Moderator: Jane Ohlmeyer, MRIA, Chair of IRC
The second session in the series will take place on the 10th of February at 4pm and can be booked here: https://www.ria.ie/research-public-policy-developing-architecture-dialogue
Queries related to the series should be directed to email@example.com.
Stay up to date with the Royal Irish Academy newsletterSign up now