Policy Oversight Group
The Academy’s Policy Oversight Group (POG) is tasked with advising upon the initiation and implementation of all the Academy’s policy activities. It works alongside the Academic Board in identifying strategic issues to be pursued, and monitors the impact of these initiatives. It is also responsible for overseeing a standardised quality assurance process for all the Academy’s policy outputs.
The remit of the Policy Oversight Group is to:
- To provide a coordinated development framework for the Academy’s policy activities
- To advise on the initiation and implementation of Academy policy activities
- To work with the Academic Board to identify strategic issues to be pursued
- To oversee a standardised quality assurance process for all Academy policy outputs
- To monitor the Academy’s progress in providing objective expert advice