Toward a Resilient Higher Education System
WhenMonday, September 21, 2020, 11:00
Conversation 4 in the RIA Online Conversation Series: Perspectives and Pathways in a Time of Crisis will examine how we ensure the protection of our communities, students and staff, as we embark on a new academic year in a time of Covid?
This will be an inclusive conversation on the safe return to campus from a resilient higher education sector and an opportunity to hear from the new Minister of Further and Higher Education, Innovation and Science, Simon Harris, TD.
- Minister Simon Harris, TD D/FHERIS .
- Professor Pete Lunn, ESRI
- Professor Philip Nolan President Maynooth University & Chair of the NPHET Epidemiological Modelling Advisory Group.
- Lorna Fitzpatrick, President USI.
- Dr Lynn Ramsey, Chair, National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning.
A shared initiative of the higher education community with support from THEA, IUA, HECA, USI, TUI, and Forsa working in conjunction with the RIA.
Booking is free but essential. Registrants will receive further information and a zoom link for attendance in advance of the session. Queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join our online conversation regarding this event and topic by using #ReturntoCampus.
This event has been kindly sponsored by Deloitte in order to facilitate the use of sign language interpreters to ensure inclusivity.
Support the future of sciences & humanities in IrelandMake a donation