Archaeology C14 Radiocarbon Dates Scheme Information for grantees
Those successful for this grant scheme will be notified of the outcome via written letter.
As the award is not monetary in nature, please note the guidelines below:
- Please respond to the RIA to confirm acceptance of the grant (and any relevant conditions) in line with the date indicated in the letter of offer.
- Once we have received your acceptance details of each successful application will be forwarded to Queen’s University Belfast
- Each successful applicant will receive a letter containing contact details and instructions as to how to obtain the sample date from QUB
- Please do not use an existing 14CHRONO account as it may result in an invoice being sent to you.
- A short report on the dates’ significance should be submitted to the Royal Irish Academy before 30 June 2020 (as outlined in letter of offer), and the report template will be available from Grants (email@example.com)
- You must also ensure that the ‘Guidelines for acknowledging funding’ are followed
Information on the on-line submissions and sample sizes are available at: www.chrono.qub.ac.uk/Resources/Radiocarbon.