Information for Praeger grantees
Those successful for this grant scheme will be notified of the outcome via written letter. Following this, the drawdown process for the grant will commence.
Acceptance and payment 1:
The following documents should be returned to email@example.com:
- Confirmation of acceptance of the grant and all its conditions
- PPS number
- a copy of your online tax clearance verification number (if applicable)
In addition, the following document should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- SEPA form, outlining clearly whom the payment should be made out to
50% of the Grant (payment one) will be processed upon receipt of the documents listed above
*Important: This required documentation should be submitted by 19th June, at the latest.
The remining 50% of the grant (payment two) will be released upon safe receipt of the following:
- A detailed report, which will include a fully vouched and detailed statement of income and expenditure using the template available from email@example.com.
The report form will be available from the Royal Irish Academy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for submission of your report is Friday 27 November 2020.
The report will include a lay summary of your project (maximum 200 words) and require relevant high-quality image (300dpi), for inclusion on the Academy website and annual review. This summary should be written in plain English, free from jargon and at a reading level as found in a standard broadsheet newspaper. It should provide a concise overview of the project, main findings and impacts of the research.
- Submitted receipts for each expense incurred (Important: Only vouched expenses will be reimbursed)
- This award is subject to the travel and subsistence rates as set out by the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform. Please note that expenses listed as ineligible in the notes to applicants during the application process cannot be claimed.
- It should be noted that the sum allocated is the maximum to be awarded and final amount will be based on vouched expenditure. You must submit ALL receipts as you will be required to return any unspent funds to the Academy. Please note that this specifically includes items for which there is no receipt attached.
- You must also ensure that the ‘Guidelines for acknowledging funding’ are followed